Victoria – RDI® Program Certified Consultant
RDI is a family-based, cognitive-developmental approach to Autism Treatment, where the consultant works closely to support families to alter their interaction and communication styles.
It is my strong belief that learning is a life-long holistic process and with my background in special education, I feel incredibly fortunate to have discovered RDI, it embodies my philosophy of a family- centred approach. Since being introduced to RDI in 2013 I have relished the learning journey I have been on.
Throughout my career in education I have had the privilege of working with countless inspiring children and their families spanning Sydney, Melbourne and London. I had always envisaged being able to offer much more than our current education system and the four walls of a classroom permit. Through the RDI Program I am now able to educate and inspire parents to better understand their child’s needs and implement positive changes into their daily lives.
My mission is to guide & empower parents to support their children and open the door to a greater quality of life.
Qualifications and Memberships:
- RDI® Program Certified Consultant
- Bachelor of Education in Special Education
- Member of Autism Connections
- Member of Amaze (Autism Victoria)
- Address: PO BOX 174 Trentham VIC 3458
- Mobile: 0400 967 928
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Macedon Ranges, Victoria
- Melbourne CBD & surrounding area
- other regional areas in Victoria
Registered Provider for rebates from:
- FaHCSIA AEI Helping Children with Autism